from training.npr.org: https://training.npr.org/session/newsflex-2022-03-10/2022-03-10/
- This event has passed.
March 10 @ 11:30 am - 12:30 pm EST
An event every 2 weeks that begins at 11:30 am on Thursday, repeating until November 17, 2022
NewsFlex 101: This is an introduction to the NPR news story asset management system. In this session, we show you how to create and manage story collections and their properties, how to access news wires, and more.
Who: This session is intended for employees who will be or are currently using NewsFlex for their job.
In this session, you’ll cover:
- Creating and managing story collections and their properties
- Searching and navigating My Assignments, collections, and associated assets
- Creating text, DACS, script, and cover documents
- Searching/importing Ops daily recordings in RAW AUDIO
- Searching/importing reporters’ submissions in RAW AUDIO
- Presentation Planner show rundown
- News wires