from training.npr.org: https://training.npr.org/session/research-archives-data-strategy-rad-2022-10-05/
Research, Archives & Data Strategy (RAD)
October 5 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm EDT
There were errors with your submission. Please try again.
Be the first!
This session is an overview of how NPR researchers and data strategists partner with interns and everyone else at NPR. You will learn the following:
- How to use Artemis, NPR’s in-house digital archive
- How to use Orpheus, NPR’s in-house digital music collection
- How to use researcher-curated internal resources, such as the pronunciation guide
- How to access and utilize commercial databases and subscriptions available at NPR
- Best research practices and contact information